110 Banksia Terrace, South Yunderup WA 6208
DOWN BY THE RIVERSIDE! House - Property ID: 893062
Run don't walk. this property will not last! Brick & tile home built on 1012m2. Located in the sort after area of 110 Banksia Terrace, South Yunderup. With views to the Murray River, the location is perfect. The home is individually designed and has had one owner since new. 6 x 6mtr shed with side access. Spacious family room, meals and kitchen area with views to the river. Good sized bedrooms, cozy pot belly in lounge area. The perfect place for entertaining. Abundance of fruit trees, veggie patch and a real back yard. Roll up your sleeves, some work to be done and watch your $$$'s grow.
• Block size 1024m2.
• Open plan family room, meals and kitchen designed to take in river views.
• Patio overlooking garden area. B-B-Q area nestled under the shade of the trees.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and split system cooling in main bedroom.
• Cozy pot belly in lounge area. A great place for entertaining.
• Easy care reticulated gardens. 8 Solar panels and solar hot water.
• Rain water tank, fruit trees and even a place for the veggie patch
• Footsteps to the Marina. Enjoy launching kayaks off grassy banks.
• Close to freeway entries, shopping, schools and facilities. Location! Location!
Be quick to avoid disappointment, call Julie Isherwood 0499 778 496 to arrange your private viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 1012 m2